While many healthcare providers and insurers succeed at delivering a positive in-language experience when limited-English speakers are in the building, this is often not the case when patients and beneficiaries have to connect with them by phone.
To remedy this issue, several high-performing organizations have implemented customized call flows that empower limited-English speakers to contact them with a qualified interpreter already on the line. Their patients and beneficiaries now have a seamless in-language experience from one end of a call to the other, making hang-ups and lengthy call-handle times a thing of the past.
Our upcoming webinar, “How Customized Call Flows Are Fixing the Phone Maze for Limited-English Patients and Members,” (Tuesday, December 4, 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT) will demonstrate how a top healthcare organization and insurer are using a tailored approach to improve the in-language experience for limited-English speakers. In this webinar, we will discuss:
- How healthcare organizations and insurers are improving satisfaction and increasing loyalty by providing seamless interpreter access
- How customized call flows work
- The straightforward process associated with implementing a customized call flow within your organization
Guest speakers will include:
- Corinne (Cori) Grandle, Linguistic Services Administrator at TriHealth, a top integrated system in Greater Cincinnati that serves patients who speak more than 80 languages.
- Greg Marshall, Solutions Manager, LanguageLine Solutions
Please register today for our upcoming webinar, “How Customized Call Flows Are Fixing the Phone Maze for Limited-English Patients and Members,” taking place Tuesday, December 4, 2018, at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT.